For our fourth podcast GOOD PEOPLE RUN™ talk shop with the inspirational Ian Morgan about his love for running, love, life, ultras and stepping outside of the trappings of STUFF.
Ian Morgans journey to becoming an accomplished runner started badly. He was running the 2015 Queenstown Marathon when he got a pain in his shoulder and started struggling to breath. He collapsed and was taken by ambulance to the local hospital. The doctors discovered heart disease and performed surgery to widen his arteries. Check out his intense 12 month journey on Instagram to love- running- following his bliss – and ultimately turning what he loves into a lifestyle. We also photographed Ian doing what he loves over at the blog.
Some links to content;
- Ians Social Media. Instagram | Facebook
- Love the Pain. https://lovethepain.com/
- Hoka One One. http://www.hokaoneone.com/
- CEP Sports. http://www.cepsports.nz/
- Tailwind NZ. http://www.tailwindnutrition.co.nz/
- Boston Marathon. http://www.baa.org/
- 3D printed insoles. https://wiivv.com/